To all our Valued Customers,
During this time of unprecedented uncertainty, all of us here at McWilliams are concerned about the safety and well-being of our families, colleagues, customers, partners, and the many friends who make up McWilliams vibrant family.
For over 70 years, we have been honored by the trust you place in us to relocate your homes. In today’s challenging environment, we want to provide you more information as to how we are securing our business and, in turn, yours.
Company Assurance for Customers
- Safety in your home is our number 1 concern. All McWilliams staff entering your home will have disposable gloves and hand sanitizer with them.
- All employee’s entering your home are in good health and show no signs of the COVID-19 virus
- All McWilliams Equipment (Trailers, Straight Trucks, Cube Vans) are being sprayed with a Disinfection agent after each use. All Packing materials are also being disinfected.
McWilliams is following all releases from the Ontario and Federal Governments with regards to safety and the spread of COVID – 19. We would like to ask the following of our customers during this difficult time.
- Please refrain from any handshakes or other personal greetings with your moving crew.
- Should you or any family member show signs of COVID – 19 or been in contact with anyone who does please call and speak with your move coordinator prior to the move.
- We ask that you take extra precautions in your home to ensure surfaces, counter tops, plastics and metal surfaces are treated with disinfectant spray for the safety of all move partners, homeowners, families and move employees.
With the recent declared State of Emergency, we continue to do everything in our power to keep our loyal customers and staff safe. We thank you for your continued support and will maintain our goal of providing the Highest Standard of Care. We look forward to putting this unprecedented medical advisory behind us.