RELOCATION COORDINATOR POSITION
Location: Peterborough, ON
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent employment
The Relocation Coordinator provides administrative support to our clients and internal departments at McWilliams. The successful candidate will be highly motivated with strong organizational skills. This job requires excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Assist clients during the move process as they relocate with McWilliams Moving & Storage
- Set and maintain expectations, keeping clients informed at each stage of the relocation
- Proactive internal and external communications and problem solving
- Communicate with partners and vendors in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain a professional and high-standard relocation experience for our clients
- Provide customer service and liaison between other internal departments to ensure the best possible customer experience (Operations, Accounting, Sales & Claims)
- Maintain and update database, files and records to ensure it is organized, easily accessible and transferable to another employee.
- Responsible for reporting to Senior Management (Director of Logistics and Relocation)
- Other related duties as required
Required Experience & Skills
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills required, including experience utilizing database systems, comfort with exploring and learning new systems, proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and deadline driven, thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Successfully resolve customer concerns or questions timely and professionally
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player
How to Apply:
If you would like to pursue this employment opportunity with McWilliams, please apply by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference Relocation Coordinator in the subject line of the email when applying for the position.
McWilliams welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in McWilliams. Only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.